The Tsingy of Bemaraha – Unesco World heritage
- Arrival in Antananarivo: « the city of a thousand soldiers »
Tonga soa, welcome to Madagascar. Once arriving at the airport of Antananarivo, the team of bandro reisen will welcome you. After the formalities of entrance in the Malagasy land, you will be driven directly to your hotel. It will be your first night in Madagascar.
- Antananarivo – Antsirabe: the high plateau
We take the way on direction to the old colonial city of Antsirabe through hills and rice fields’ landscapes. Antsirabe is at 170 km from Antananarivo. We will stop at the artisanal workshops on the way. In Ambatolampy, we will visit a family workshop, where the aluminium pans are manuf
- Antsirabe – Miandrivazo: On the way to the country of Baobab trees.
After the breakfast, we will have a journey of 240 km. Before leaving, we will make a short tour of the city and will visit artisanal workshops. Historically, this city was founded in 1872 by Norwegian, and proposes several tourist attractions. We can visit several artisanal workshops there and semi- precious stone polishing workshops.
After the visit, we will go to Miandrivazo.
- Miandrivazo – Kirindy: the swiss forest
The reserve of Kirindy is also called “the Swiss forest”. We will focus on the discovery of nocturnal animals as weasel lemur, lemur mouse, giant jumping rat and even Foussa.
- Kirindy – Bekopaka: to the Tsingys
early in the morning, visit of the Kirindy reserve. After breakfast continuation to the small village of Bekopaka. It is about 160 km north of Kirindy reserve on dirtr road. The landscape is characterized by an overland road. We have to pass through 2 rivers by ferry
- Bekopaka: The Tsingy of Bemaraha national park
After an early breakfast, we’ll leave the hotel to visit the National park of Bemaraha. The National park is a site of the UNESCO world heritage. In this region, the weather is very hot. We will have to provide ourselves constantly with bottles of water. Tsingy have pointed tracing form. Our park local guide will give us more details about the origin of the Tsingy in general. We will have an excursion in small and large Tsingy. With a little chance we could meet some species of lemurs like the lemurs with Crown. We will also find charming species of plant here. For that, it is recommended to bring torches and suitable shoes of excursion.
- Bekopaka-Morondava: the Avenue of Baobabs
Back to Morondava via Belo Tsiribihina. The highlight on this day is the observation of the sunset on the avenue of Baobabs. It is a landmark of the region. Here could you take your best pictures.
- Morondava – Antsirabe: drive back to Antsirabe
After the breakfast, we will take the same way to go back to Antsirabe..
- Antsirabe – Antananarivo: drive back to Antananarivo
- Reception at the airport
- all the transfers: airports – hotels – airports
- cars with driver and fuel during the travel
- 09 Nights with breakfast
- Transfers by ferry
- Transfers by boat
- Entry in the parks and local guides in the natural reserves mentioned in the programs
- Excursions mentioned in the programs
- International flights (Europe Antananarivo- Europe)
- travel Insurances
- Visa about 35,- Euros
- lunch and dinner
- personal Expenses
- Optional excursions
- Bekopaka - Tsingy Bemaraha